Universal PC Suite For Android Smart Phones
Some Android Smart Phone manufacturers/vendors don't provide PC Suite for their android products. So it becomes very difficult to synchronize Contacts (Phonebooks), Messages, Call Logs, Files/Folders, Apps etc with the PC/Laptop.
Even if they provide the PC Suite, due to its large file size its very difficult to download and install them every time as they require internet for their installations to complete.
So, alternatively we can download and install an alternative Universal PC Suite For Android Smart Phones.
Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth)
- Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
- Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
- Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
- Set phoneclock based on atomtime
- and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
Two files are required for this PC Suite to work:
MyPhoneExplorer Client : (.apk for Phone)
MyPhoneExplorer Software : (.exe for PC/Laptop)
You need to install adb driver on pc and you should enable usb debugging mode on the phone.
Universal adb drivers link :
I have personally tested this PC Suite with Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330 (Android ICS 4.0.4) and with Sony Ericsson Cedar J108i (Non Android) phones. A good alternative to OEM PC Suite.